Monday, October 12, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

It's been a long, long time since I've updated as you can all see, but this update is due to a special occasion, it's my birthday :) Okay, was my birthday yesterday. I don't know why I still get so excited for my birthday, but I do. I haven't updated because I've been so busy, if I'm not watching Ariana, working, cleaning the house, cooking, hanging out with the fam., then I was reading my book, My Sister's Keeper. That was a really good book, I highly recommend it. I need to read a new book so if anyone has suggestions, send them my way.
Back to my birthday, I always seem to lose my train of thought (just ask Karen, it drives her crazy :) I got a very nice gift from Babak he got me a box full of pastries from The Bakery and a My Touch phone. I had no idea he would get it for me. He knew I needed a new phone and liked the My Touch, but was too cheap to buy it myself. So, I didn't ask for it, instead I asked for: a Neckline Slimmer, a gardening book, a sewing machine, the new Dan Brown book, and/or a nursing lab book. Yes, my wish list was very random.
I can't really post any pictures at this time unless they are from my phone because we lost our camera. As soon as we get it back from the guy who found it I will post some new pics.

2 comments:

  1. LOL wow a touch phone, you could verly work the other phone, you are so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vane :) You make me laugh. It's great to hear that Babak did something special for you. I needed a laugh today :) Thanks. Hope all continues well.

    ReplyDelete