Saturday, October 31, 2009

TricK Or TreaT

I love Halloween. I got Ariana a little duck costume, which looked darling on her. She was okay wearing it for just a few minutes, but after that she wanted her costume removed. Ariana has a mind of her own and she doesn't like anything touching her face and head. That's why she doesn't really wear headbands or hats :( I can't wait till she gets older and we take her trick-or-treating. I have such fond memories of Halloween with my dad, Angel and Karen. We all wore the same costumes every year. By the time I stopped trick or treating my knee length nurse costume looked more like a naughty nurse outfit:) Anyways, Karen was a clown and Angel was a vampire, but the person that had the best costume was my dad. How did I know this, well when all 4 of us would get to a door, the person handing out the candy would look at us and bust out laughing in horror, and would then point at my dad and say "that's the best looking costume I've ever seen" or "oh my gosh you look like the guy on the movie that I'm watching." Needless to say. to confirm that they loved my dad's costume they would give him a handful more candy than us kids. He found some UGLY mask of who knows what and wore it with a black ski suit with yellow lines down the side. It was ugly, scary and hilarious all rolled up into one costume (wish we'd taken pictures of it). Happy Halloween to everyone, I hope you all had fun.

2 comments:

  1. We will have to go trick or treating together next year, we went to the Mall and then Dan's Food had a trunk or treat and so did our ward. So we were busy. But she does look so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vane,
    Ariana is so adorable!!! You all look so cute together. Much love to you all. Hope all is well, if not, let me know hahaha.

    ReplyDelete