Wednesday, October 21, 2009
Milestone ALERT
Ariana said "mama" clearly for the first time on Monday. I was bathing her and Babak happened to walk into the living room as she said "mama" so obviously I shout out saying "Babak she said mama" and he didn't believe me. Of course every time I kept telling her to say "mama" again she wouldn't. Then on Tuesday, we had her on the changing table getting her ready for the day as she looked at us and said "mama." This time Babak was present and couldn't deny it. We were so excited. She sounds like she is also trying to say "baba" but it is not as clear yet. Ariana is also crawling backwards. I can't believe she is growing so fast.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Congratulations, that's so awesome! She's such a cute baby! I can't believe how big she's getting!
ReplyDelete