Wednesday, August 19, 2009
Last Friday we had the great opportunity to go to Yellowstone National Park and Jackson Hole with our sister and brother in law, Parva and James. We were there until Monday of this week. It was a great vacation and a much needed one. We stayed at a really nice, comfy cabin. I was scared at first, going on a trip with Ariana. Although she is a really good baby I didn't know what to expect on a vacation, her being away from home, her crib, etc., but she did great. She loved being outdoors and I think more than anything she loved being the center of attention, lots of us to hold and kiss her all the time. Wyoming has a lot of natural outdoors beauty. We saw buffalos, black bears, moose, beavers, etc. Babak and I weren't too impressed with Old Faithful, but seeing the rest of the geysers in Yellowstone, completely made up for it. There were beautiful geysers that had created craters in the earth, where water has settled creating beautiful turquoise pools. Anyways we had a lot of fun and were really happy to see our family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
OHH Dumb website or computer, I thought I replied, but oh well VANESSA Arianna is getting so big and prettier. What a doll she looks like and you look like you are back to pre pregnancy. NICE! Yellowstone is so cool, Josiah and I want to go there. Welcome to adventurehood. It's great and the outdoors is so peaceful. I know what you mean about leaving the house to outdoors fear, KAAJA was my same concern but they do great. We are the retarded ones. LOL Hey Xotchilt wants to do lunch with you and Karen and she wants to know when, lets plan on something. I want to see her!
ReplyDeleteHow fun Vane, it looks like you guys had a great time. Ariana is so dang cute, I loved the picture of here with Babak puckering her lips. I agree with Eva, you look great! I miss seeing all of you; I feel like I've been secluded these past few months...oh wait, I have. I hope I can get together soon, I miss my friends and their cute babies;)
ReplyDelete