Thursday, June 18, 2009

YANNI!

Yesterday night I had the opportunity to go to the most AMAZING concert . I have been to many concerts in my life, but I've never enjoyed one as much as I had last night. YANNI, is an incredible composer, songwriter, etc. If you have never heard his music I strongly recommend you do. And if you ever have the chance to attend his concert, you should NEVER pass up the chance, you won't be disappointed. I have never spent $10.00 better than yesterday! (We were so lucky to find these tickets and although we knew they would be in the nosebleed section, it turned out that they were really good seats, we actually turned down free seats in the lower bowl when we were there !).
Yanni used to have concerts in Utah very frequently back in the days, but then he stopped. My family and I always wanted to go to the concerts, but for one reason or another we were never able to. I grew up listening to Yanni, because my mom loved his music. My dad bought my mom a CD of Yanni live at the Acropolis, and then we were all hooked. My love of music was passed down to me from my parents. My dad always watched Fleetwood Mac, Pink Floyd, The Temptations, even Janet Jackson and much, much more (concerts on TV). As you can tell their love of music was for all genres. So my taste for music is just as diverse. I can't wait to get my copy of his new CD, Yanni Voices.

No comments:

Post a Comment