Sunday, June 7, 2009

MY GARDEN AND CAMILLE'S GRADUATION



This summer I decided to finally start a garden. I've always wanted to plant a garden but I never got around to it, till now. I actually enjoyed it a lot. It is much more difficult to plant a garden when the sun is out, but I did get a nice tan on my arms and back, (kill two birds with one stone). I would love to have my own place to plant a whole bunch of stuff but for now my mom's yard is just fine, and there is PLENTY of room. I planted some tomatoes (cherry and beefsteak), Japanese eggplants, cucumbers (Japanese, Armenian, and pickling type), red and green bell peppers, basil, oregano and parsley (okay my mom planted the last 3, but you know what I mean). As dumb as it sounds I get so excited when I see my plants start to flourish like my little eggplant.
I can't wait for my vegetables and fruit to grow and be ready to eat. And yes, when all the vegetables are ready to eat I will cook a nice dinner at my house with all the vegetables from the garden, so we can all enjoy. Now if only I could plant fish, beef and lamb, I would save lots of money :) If all comes out as planned next year I want to plant some fruit trees, and a lot more vegetables.

No comments:

Post a Comment