Hey congrats to Camille!! I can't believe she is so big too. It seems like yesterday she was born and we all wento to see her at the Hospital. How time flies. I had no idea you were building a garden. That's awesome!! I took a couple of gardening classes so I could learn a few things about gardening, but in my eagerness to start, I decided to go on vacation and so when I came back all my seedlings were dead. However, I will not be conquered, I will try again, maybe sometime soon though :) You'll have to give me some pointers when I start my garden again.
Wow, Camille graduated, thats awesome. and you got the nursery up and you have a garden. Hi Martha Stewart!
ReplyDeleteHey congrats to Camille!! I can't believe she is so big too. It seems like yesterday she was born and we all wento to see her at the Hospital. How time flies. I had no idea you were building a garden. That's awesome!! I took a couple of gardening classes so I could learn a few things about gardening, but in my eagerness to start, I decided to go on vacation and so when I came back all my seedlings were dead. However, I will not be conquered, I will try again, maybe sometime soon though :) You'll have to give me some pointers when I start my garden again.
ReplyDelete