Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Ariana keeps growing and growing

I can't believe that Ariana is growing so fast. I'm curious to find out how tall and how much she weighs for her 4 month follow-up appt. At her 2 months appt. she was at the 75th percentile for height and weight. She is only 3 1/2 months old but she is wearing 6 month old clothes. I bought her some cute winter clothes that was on clearance so she could wear it this coming winter, calculating that she would be about 7-10 months old, I bought 12 month old clothes. Now I think that I should've bought clothes for an 18 month old. Guess I won't be buying clothes for the future because her height and weight are unpredictable. I think she is already teething. She has her days when she gets really fussy and doesn't have too much of an appetite. She also drools like crazy and puts every thing in her mouth. She loves to put my finger in her mouth and just bite down. I bought the Hyland's homeopathic teething tablets and they have worked great (thanks Claudia) I think they work better than Tylenol or the benzocaine numbing gel for her gums. I can't wait till I can feed her solids.

No comments:

Post a Comment