Friday, March 27, 2009

More Pictures

Ariana turned 1 month old yesterday, and I can't believe how big she has gotten. I tried to put one of her onesies on her yesterday, which still looked like it fit, but when I tried putting it over her head it wouldn't. We still can't figure out who she looks like most. Her look changes throughout the day, sounds weird, but it's true. At times she looks like Babak and then she looks like the Gonzalez side or she just doesn't resemble anyone at all, regardless she's a doll. She is drinking 3-4 oz. of formula every 3 hours during the day and at night she drinks about 5 oz. and sleeps for 4-5 hours straight. I'm posting and will continue to post more and more pictures of her, as this sight is viewed by many of my family members and they always want an update and current pictures of her, who can blame them?

No comments:

Post a Comment