Thursday, March 5, 2009

I'm sorry I've taken so long to blog but being a mom is VERY, VERY time consuming. I can't believe she's finally here. I know I'm bragging but I can't help it, she is beautiful! She is such a little angel. Babak is so cute with her. He changes her diapers, feeds her, burps her, everything. I am very lucky to have him as a husband. Seeing the way he treats Ariana makes me love him that much more. She has brought so much joy to our whole family. These are some of the first pics, I will try to post more in a couple of days. Sorry to all my friends whom I haven't returned phone calls to, hope you understand and I will try to get back to everyone, for now I hope you enjoy the pictures.

1 comment:

  1. Vanessa, she is perfect, I love holding her. SHE IS SO CUTE! You can totally brag, your family deserves this wonderful joy in their lives, the timing is perfect.

    ReplyDelete