Vanessa, I can't believe she'll be three weeks tomorrow! I want to see her so badly, but Adam and I have been sick and I don't dare come see her until we are 100% all better, no coughs runny noses or sneezing. Thanks for keeping the pictures coming, at least I can see her this way. Hopefully I'll be able to see her in the next couple of weeks, she's just so dang cute!!
I can't believe it will be three weeks already. Time goes by so quickly, that's one thing I hate. There is never enough time to enjoy the moment and bask in the beauty of life. Ariana is truly a beautiful baby. How happy I am that you and Babak have been blessed so greatly. Thanks for downloading the pictures so I can enjoy them as well. Lots of love :)
Vanessa, I can't believe she'll be three weeks tomorrow! I want to see her so badly, but Adam and I have been sick and I don't dare come see her until we are 100% all better, no coughs runny noses or sneezing. Thanks for keeping the pictures coming, at least I can see her this way. Hopefully I'll be able to see her in the next couple of weeks, she's just so dang cute!!
ReplyDeleteVane-
ReplyDeleteShe is totally bigger and it's only been like 2 weeks or so for me, yikes! She is so gorgeous!
Vane,
ReplyDeleteI can't believe it will be three weeks already. Time goes by so quickly, that's one thing I hate. There is never enough time to enjoy the moment and bask in the beauty of life. Ariana is truly a beautiful baby. How happy I am that you and Babak have been blessed so greatly. Thanks for downloading the pictures so I can enjoy them as well. Lots of love :)