Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Ariana's Blessing

Hi everyone, this is just to remind you that Ariana's blessing is this Sunday at 10:45 a.m. There will be lunch after the meeting. I hope Ariana is sleeping or really quiet while she is getting her blessing. She seems to be very alert and active at that time of day everyday. I also hope she goes to sleep early the night before because I will be exhausted if she doesn't. Oh how I wish my dad was here to give her, her blessing, that was always the plan. Anyways I don't want to get sad, so hope to see everyone there. :)

4 comments:

  1. Oh Vane, he will be there, Javier will be inspired to say what your dad wants to say. Dont worry :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry Vane, everything will go just great. By the way, don't forget to take lots of pictures ok. I'm really bumbed that I won't be there, perhaps in spirit though. I know, maybe can make a my size cut-out of me and put it next to you as if I were there hahaha :) Anyway, I'm looking forward to the trip. See you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I finally figured out how to post a comment. I'm a little slow at this whole blogger thing. Anyway I am trying to get work off I want to be there so bad! I can't wait to see her. She looks so beautiful in her pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Vane,

    I know that your dad will be there in spirit watching over his beautiful family. Little Ariana is so precious, we'll all be there Sunday for the blessing.

    ReplyDelete