Sunday, April 19, 2009

Ariana 7 weeks old

Okay so you may be thinking,'does Vanessa have a life other than Ariana, that's who all the pictures are of?.' Well the answer is not really, Ariana has pretty much taken over my life. I'm with her 24/7. There are times when I think what was I thinking I didn't sign up for this, but not a moment too soon she'll smile or coo, and I feel horrible for thinking that. I miss taking my daily afternoon naps, doing my things by myself, etc. But there are also those times like in the morning when Ariana is very alert and cute, that she will just smile, and talk in her baby language (cooing), that I think I am so lucky to be her mom. She is getting more fun everyday. She likes to stick her tongue out like a lizard, and hold her head up without support, oh and she loves her swing, so do Babak and I. The swing has been great, she gets so calm and quiet when she's in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment