Sunday, February 15, 2009
So about 1 week ago (or longer) my friend Eva was talking to me about this program where your baby can start to read as early as 3 months. I was surprised but at the same time somewhat skeptical, and we didn't have that much information. But today I was channel surfing and I happened to land on channel 23 where they were showing the informercial for your baby can read! Wow, it was an interesting infomercial, a lot of parents sent home videos about their kids reading abilities and it was amazing to see 15 month old kids reading! We have all heard that kids learn the most before the age of 5. In fact about 90% of what a child will learn will be before the age of 5, that is why they can learn multiple languages this early on. Anyways to make a long story short I wanted to share this information with all my friends as the majority of you have kids, or even the ones that don't have kids yet, this is useful information as we all want our kids, family and friends to succeed. The website is www.yourbabycanread.tv there is a 30 day trial for $14.95, but the complete program is $200 bucks. I am going to purchase the program as soon as Ariana is born, and just give it a try. I don't think it hurts to try and if it really works it is a great investment. Hope you guys can check it out and tell me what you think, and no I have not been paid by this informercial :) P.S. if any of you have friends or family that have used this program please let me know what they think.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So I got some of the videos and it's really cool! Kaaja will of course not watch all of it, but she will tune into 2 minutes of it atleast, but you are suppose to watch this video 2 times a day, and like 3 times a week, and also use inconjuction with the flash cards and other things. It was really cool. Kaaja and I will act it out together, like if they say nose, I will point out to her nose and mine and she already knows what up and down mean, and so this is really cool how she will learn all of this eventually.
ReplyDelete