Thursday, February 12, 2009
At last an update on my blog. My baby shower was held last Saturday Feb. 7, 2009 at Eva Melendez's home. Gladly a lot of friends and family showed up even with the short notice. I was very fortunate to receive so many great gifts, in reality I got everything that I really needed, which helped decrease the anxiety I was starting to feel as I looked at an empty nursery. Babak is in charge of setting up one piece of furniture every day until the nursery is ready. I hate assembling anything! I can't even set up the Genie (diaper pail) which is super easy, but I'm weak and impatient. Anyways the party was very fun, lots of good food, and a great time spent with family and friends. Thank you to all for being there and the gifts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It was so much fun! Although Kaaja was particularly very nice to you, did you feed her some breast milk while you were holding her? :)
ReplyDeleteVane, I am so happy to see that you were treated like a queen :) I'm happy to see you got many gifts to shower Ariana with. Thanks for posting the pic's. It's nice to see everyone, even when I wasn't able to make it. Keep hanging in there.
ReplyDelete