Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Jessica, Teresa and Sue have also stopped by to cheer me up.  I've never wanted to clean my house or go to work so bad, I can't wait till I'm off bed rest.  I have so many projects I have to do in my apartment when I'm better, with all this time to look at my place I can see all the things that need to be done :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey Vane, I'm glad to hear that you have made it two more weeks. Just hang in there. In any case I don't mind if you postpone the baby shower. Perhaps you could wait until we return to Utah, hahaha. Then I would be sure to make it. J/K. Though I won't be there in person, I will be there in spirit.

    By the way, about the Vitamin C intravenously, it is better than the oral supplements. There is a study going on in Kansas right now and it should be completed and published, but I haven't been able to access it yet. Basically any doctor can perform the Vit. C intravenously. I will tell you more about it later. Hope you have a great day and stay in bed :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jessica is so cute! I am so happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete