Monday, January 12, 2009

Baby Shower Cancellation

Okay guys bad news I just got back from the doctor's office and I am dilated to 1. I will go back to the dr.'s office on Wednesday and Thursday to see how much more dilated I am. My doctor wants me on absolute bed rest so I am going to have to cancel my baby shower on Saturday Jan. 17. I was talking to my mom and the way things are going I think we will just have the baby shower after the baby is born. Sorry if you guys had to move things around to make it to my baby shower this Saturday but I am trying to stay in bed as long as possible to prolong the birth. Otherwise I am fine so don't worry but please let others know and I will try to contact everyone as well. Thanks, Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment