Monday, July 12, 2010

Yay, for summer it's my favorite time of year. Babak and I have a yearly tradition of going up to the canyons on Sundays and barbecuing . He takes this task very seriously and barbecues the most amazing Cornish hen, beef and lamb.
With Ariana being older now I am also able to do more activities with her. Last week we took her to Wheeler farm and the next day to Hogle Zoo. She had a blast. She loves animals and she loves to be around kids (her 2nd cousins, and my younger sibling). She especially enjoyed the bird show, which I didn't even think she would watch but to my amazement she kept following the birds. The show ended early for her though, as soon as the parrot screamed into the mic, Ariana let out a scream and cry (way louder than the parrot) so my mom got her out.
I'm excited for the rest of the summer in which I will plan more activities to spend with Ariana and the rest of my family, she gives me a great excuse to act like a kid again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment