I called the hotel to make sure that they had cribs and they did so that was great. I learned that it's best to check in online and that you have to let the airline know that you have an infant on lap. We checked in her car seat and stroller and off we went. She fell asleep immediately before the plane took off, I was very excited at this, but that's where the happiness ended. When we connected in Chicago, Ariana made a scene because she wanted to walk down the aisle and was feeling crammed in her little space. The return flight was pretty similar until she finally fell asleep.
Miami was nice, the temperature was never below 85 degrees. Ariana loved the beach. It was so cute to see her playing with the water and sand, she didn't want to leave. Nice getaway, but I think it was easier to travel when she was younger :)
oh nice! Kaaja was a saint, Madison was a brat.. my mom was so sick of her. Kaaja loved the beach too and the salty water was her favorite part. Don't you love that the airlines will let you check in the car seat and stroller for free, yeah I liked that too. I can't wait to see your pictures.. so much fun I bet.
ReplyDeleteOh, I'm so jealous...what a fabulous vacation. I'm so glad you guys were able to get away for a while and just be together. You guys sure are one good looking family;)
ReplyDelete