My little girl is growing so fast. She just turned 1 on February 26, 2010. She has changed our lives tremendously. I miss her so much when I don't see her after 10 hours of working. I am super lucky though, and can't complain because her babysitter is my mother-in-law, so I know Ariana is in good hand. She is a very smart, cautious and curious little girl. Ariana loves it when I read books to her. She already understands words in English, Farsi and Spanish. When we ask her "donde esta la luz?" she points at the light. Babak also taught her in Farsi and she understands both. Ariana loves to destroy things, pull out pots and pans, rip up tissue paper, get into the baby wipes, etc. Ariana took her first 2 steps today in front of Babak and me. Of course she wouldn't do it again, but I know she will start walking soon.
Thursday, March 4, 2010
Happy Birthday Ariana!
My little girl is growing so fast. She just turned 1 on February 26, 2010. She has changed our lives tremendously. I miss her so much when I don't see her after 10 hours of working. I am super lucky though, and can't complain because her babysitter is my mother-in-law, so I know Ariana is in good hand. She is a very smart, cautious and curious little girl. Ariana loves it when I read books to her. She already understands words in English, Farsi and Spanish. When we ask her "donde esta la luz?" she points at the light. Babak also taught her in Farsi and she understands both. Ariana loves to destroy things, pull out pots and pans, rip up tissue paper, get into the baby wipes, etc. Ariana took her first 2 steps today in front of Babak and me. Of course she wouldn't do it again, but I know she will start walking soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That's so cool Vanessa, so important, teach her all you can, you may think she doesn't understand but she does, teach her with repetative as your strategy, I promise one day she will just open her mouth and understand what you said and respond back, that's what we did with Kaaja, it works.
ReplyDelete